Bradford Ski Team is a member of the Eastern Massachusetts Buddy Werner League (EMBWL).
EMWBL is an youth ski race league comprised of independent ski clubs. It is a recreational racing program, ages U8 (under 8 years of age) to U19 (16, 17 and 18 years of age), with the goal of making participants better skiers and racers. The focus of this program is on fun, skills, etiquette, safety, and an introduction to racing and competition.
The Bradford Ski Team, Inc. (BST) and its programs shall be as inclusive as possible. BST members have a range of ages, abilities and interests. Participant safety is a core value of the BST. While the Board wants the racers to develop life-long skiing skills and to be as competitive as possible, a safe, fun, positive experience for all is most important.
Provide the opportunity for youth members through Grade 12 to participate in ski racing.
- Provide sociability necessary to maintain enthusiastic and active participation.
- Provide improved physical conditioning consistent with development of the skill of skiing.
- Promote ideals of good sportsmanship and participation as a member of a team.
- Provide supervision through coaches and parent volunteers to allow members to compete safely with others of the same age and/or ability.
- Conduct other activities consistent with the goals and objectives set forth above.